- Four spacious ensuite guest rooms
- Buffet breakfast every morning
- Extra accommodation available for larger groups
- Free daily mountain ski transfers
- Full use of chalet lounge, dining room and garden
- Large screen TV, Netflix, WiFi
- Tea, coffee, afternoon teacake & beer fridge
- Fresh linen & towels
- End of week evening meal, summer bbq or Christmas dinner
- Full range of ski & snowboard equipment to rent
- Board & ski storage, drying room & equipment servicing
- Mountain bikes for hire
- Outdoor summer hammocks, picnic table & beautiful garden
- Off-street parking
- Bratislava train connection or Poprad minibus transfer available
- Advice, help, information & maps
- Guiding wherever possible
The food in Central Europe is a bit of an unknown but have no fear! Just a short walk from Chalet Slovakia is an abundance of cosy, inexpensive restaurants, bars and cafes. Cuisine is fresh, varied and plentiful. Main courses vary from €6, world-renowned Czech beers from just €2, cocktails from €5!!
Dan has been in the ski & snowboard scene for over 20 years, teaching, guiding and running chalets. Together we will endeavour to make sure you have a memorable time on the slopes. Whether you are a 1st timer, like to cruise the piste, are thinking about venturing off-piste, or are an experienced backcountry rider/skier, we’ll be happy to show you round the fabulous terrain that Jasna has to offer.
We take present environmental issues very seriously and endeavour to do our utmost to preserve these beautiful surroundings for future generations. Find out how to offset your carbon footprint here.