Jasna is Central Europe’s No.1 ski resort with over 24 lifts, including 8 chair lifts and 4 high speed gondolas. The slopes offer 52km’s of piste, large back bowl, a terrain park, lots of off-piste and trees, making Jasna a cheap and perfect destination for exploring ‘new Europe’.
Mountain Grade: Beginner 28%, Intermediate 51%, Advanced 21%, plus 3 large freeride zones for serious boarders/ skiers. Guiding included – especially on powder days!
- 7 nights’ accommodation with buffet breakfast
- Transfers to and from Liptovsky Mikulas train station (Bratislava flights)
- Free daily transport to & from Jasna resort in the chalet minibus
- Orientation & guiding as required
- Full use of chalet/Netflix/ping pong/drying room/equipment servicing
- Transport to Tatralandia/Go-Karting
- Premier league ice-hockey in town (€4pp)
- Afternoon tea, coffee & cake
- Last night meal Pie&mash/Mexican
- Loads of help and info
A full range of ski & board equipment is available to rent from the chalet with extensive knowledge of equipment choice, set-up and the correct way to begin your ski/boarding adventures or take it to the next level. Full setup available on arrival.
Complete Set Adult (board/skis, bindings /poles, boots): €20 a day, €90 for 6 days. Also available: helmets, impact shorts, winter clothing, wrist guards, knee pads.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6|
|Group of 2||€95||€180||€260||€335||€405||€470|
|Group of 3||€120||€220||€310||€390||€465||€535|
|Group of 4-6||€140||€270||€390||€500||€600||€690|
- Flexible snowboard and ski tuition – no need to book a full package, lessons can be added on a day-to-day basis as needed.
- On your behalf we will book, arrange and accompany you to ski lessons with our English-speaking partners on the mountain.
- Snowboarding lessons arranged from the chalet: Dan has been guiding & teaching snowboarding for 20 years in France, The Pyrenees, USA, Canada & New Zealand.
“Dan didn’t mess about; he got us linking turns by day 2” – Stuey from Wigan.
Adult 6 Day Lift Pass
Jasná Ski Resort has introduced flexible ski pass pricing, via its online booking system Gopass. Ski pass are cheaper when brought in advance online.
- Support our local team at evening weekly premier league ice hockey matches in town – just €4 a ticket!
- SHORT BREAKS – Can’t commit to a week? We try to accommodate short stays when possible.
- On the road to Jasna, Demanovska Cave is open throughout the winter for a glimpse of the underworld, where cave bear bones were once thought to be those of dragons. The longest public access cave system in Slovakia.
- Tatralandia is the largest aqua park in Central Europe, with hot pools of varying temperatures, lots of water-slides, spa rooms, treatment rooms, kids play pools. Perfect for a soak after a hard day on the mountain, just a five-minute drive from the chalet and not to be missed.
- Local indoor go-karting. No need to book – fast karts, great track & bar, only €7.00 per race.
Check out the piste on the Jasna webcam and get involved with our Ski and Snowboard forums at j2ski and Snowboard Club UK. But don’t just take our word for it… ‘Jasna has it all’ Guardian & Observer reviews